Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 5 - Thing 12 ROLLYO

This "thing" seems like a good concept, but with NetTrekker and WebPath Express through our Destiny software, I'm wondering if I will actually use it with students.  I had a lot of trouble getting started with it - evidently too many people were connecting at once.  Once I did get signed in, I looked at a few rolls, but I just didn't get this "thing", created one myself, but just didn't see this "thing" as something I will use.  Maybe I need to mull it over a little. 

1 comment:

  1. The main purpose of Rollyo is to search very specific websites that you select at once. I had trouble connecting this morning. There is a pattern to the URLs for the roll. For example one I created on copyright is http://www.rollyo.com/esc1library/copyright.

    ReplyDelete